Southern Hive Honey Company - Company Message

General
Market info
Questions and Comments
powered by

My Blog

Comments and Questions

Thanks to everyone visiting the website and market store, we really appreciate all your support!!!  If you ever have any questions or comments about bees, honey, beeswax, propolis, bee pollen or just have an idea for us please just comment here on this post or give us a call or email.  That being said this blog is not the place to post ads for "thomas sabo" jewelry or trips to Tibet.  To all of our customers please disregard these ads we will try to get to them as soon as we can.  Thanks for your understanding.

14 Comments to Comments and Questions:

Comments RSS
Jan on Sunday, September 22, 2013 10:21 AM
A Big Thank You for helping me with the gift bags filled with Honey items. They were a BIG hit! Most people never tasted honey comb and the feedback was "WOW this is great" also, I'm really happy about going with the White Sage honey it's simply wonderful. Everyone who received a gift bag never tasted raw honey - one person said "I've been missing out on the real thing". The two ladies who also got the honey pots felt extra special. Anyway - I just wanted to let you know how the gift bags were received and wanted you to know how happy I was with your products and service. Thank you again for your help.

Jordan on Friday, October 04, 2013 11:14 PM
Thanks for letting me know!!! I'm glad we got a chance to meet and love to hear how well everything was recived....Hope to see you back at the booth this season!!!

http://www.ok-storereplica.co.uk on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:32 AM

Forklift Training Melbourne on Friday, November 29, 2013 12:50 PM
Your article is very nice. You have provided interesting information. I will return to your site often to check. Keep up with your good work.

Office Supplies Melbourne on Thursday, December 26, 2013 7:52 AM
Excellent blog.

http://zgarnij200pln.cba.pl/ on Thursday, February 06, 2014 7:44 AM
Visit my website

skup telefonow komorkowych warszawa on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:44 AM
Hello to all visitors, cheers!!

Jan on Friday, May 16, 2014 7:20 PM
Hi Jordan, I really like your new website look and feel!! Great Work :-)

whois on Thursday, November 12, 2015 10:41 AM
Intresting!!!

Faith Wolf on Thursday, March 15, 2018 6:34 AM
regular job.

Anonymous on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 2:26 PM
Great work thanks
Reply to comment

Wao really?I love italian food.When I can come to enjoy this food?Lols.Well amazing post really.Its too much carving.Thank you so much for sharing.

fire emblem oboro cosplay on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 10:25 PM
red arrow costume for sale recommend this online site : www.cosjj.com cosplay costume mask and props to you, this company was built in 2008, it have so many fans and products green arrow and black canary costumes, and the quality are so great, I post some pics on this, you can feel it from these, these are the products of this company, hope you can like these.black canary costumes

Buy Blade Runner Ja on Monday, July 02, 2018 3:07 AM
Now people can get QSC K12 powered speaker rental pack. They can organize many events with such pack and can entertain many people. People can get this rental pack online also. They can get perfect powered speakers which can useful for them for events.